University of Bedfordshire MBA
The University of Bedfordshire is a modern, vibrant institution with an excellent track record of high-quality teaching and strong student support. It offers a high quality Full-Time MBA (Master of Business Administration) programme aimed at providing individuals with the underpinning research knowledge relating to management, innovation and change in the business environment. Graduates of the MBA will become a more effective and enterprising manager in a knowledge-based global economy.
University of Bedfordshire also offers an Executive MBA programme which is delivered over two academic years. Graduates of the Executive MBA will have automatic entitlement to membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). To gain admission for the programme, applicants should normally have an honours degree and a minimum of two years work experience in a management related role.
The University of Bedfordshire is a proud member of the UK Association of Business Schools and the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
- The University of Bedfordshire was ranked 82nd out of 116 universities in The Complete University Guide 2013, which ranks universities according to nine criteria including student satisfaction, research assessment and graduate employment prospects.
- The University of Bedfordshire was given a First Class Award and ranked 36th out of 145 in the People and Planet Green League 2012.
- Ranked 2nd in the UK for Marketing and 4th for Human Resource Management, according to the National Student Survey 2009.
- University of Bedfordshire was awarded top marks, a ‘confidence’ rating, in the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) 2009 audit.
- The University scored an average of 3.9 out of 5, and climbed into the top 25 per cent of all institutions for student satisfaction (National Student Survey, 2007). Results showed Bedfordshire students ranked Business 15th and Marketing 16th, when asked about their overall satisfaction on their course.