Skema Business School Rankings and Ratings
Skema Business School is one of France’s largest Grande Ecoles, with campuses located in France (Sophia Antipolis, Lille and Paris), China (Suzhou), USA (Raleigh, North Carolina)and Morocco (Casablanca). It was created in 2009 by the merger of CERAM Business School and Groupe ESC Lille.
SKEMA is accredited by the Global Accreditation Center for Project Management of the Project Management Institute and by the Association for Project Management. Both SKEMA founder institutions are accredited by EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) and EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development).
Rankings and Ratings:
– In the Financial Times’ second ranking of the best pre- and post-experience Global Masters in Finance, SKEMA Business School’s MSc in Financial Markets and Investments (pre-experience) was ranked 12th out of 35 business schools. The MSc Financial Markets and Investments programme (delivered at the Paris and Sophia-antipolis campuses, and also at American campus) was ranked particularly well on three criteria: 9th in Careers rank, 9th in International mobility of alumni, and 5th in International course experience.
– SMBG’s rankings have rated SKEMA’s MSc Strategic Event Management & Tourism Management 2nd best tourism and hospitality MSc in France.
– The Financial Times ranked SKEMA’s MSc in Financial Markets & Investments 9th out of 30 business schools worldwide and 5th among French institutions (2011).
– SKEMA has been ranked the most influential business school on Facebook based on the number of fans (Ecoles2commerce.com).
– Ranked 29th in the Financial Times Masters in Management ranking 2010 (European Business Schools).