PLNU Fermanian School of Business
The Fermanian School of Business at Point Loma Nazarene University (PLNU) is a fully accredited business school that offers both graduate and undergraduate programs such as the Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting, Business Administration, etc. Students pursuing the B.A. Business Administration program may earn a concentration Marketing, Entrepreneurial/Finance, Management, or International Business.
- PLNU was ranked 15th in the category Regional Universities – West in U.S. News 2012 Best Colleges guide. It was also ranked 15th in the Best Value category for Regional Universities – West. The Best Value category takes into consideration an institution’s academic quality, cost, and available financial aid.
- PLNU was ranked 28th in the Washington Monthly’s 2011 College Guide, in the category of master’s universities.
- Point Loma Nazarene University had the 3rd highest pass rate in California on the 2010 certified public accountant (CPA) exam, according to the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). It was rated No. 1 among private and Christian universities.
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance has named PLNU one of the top 100 best values among private institutions.
- In 2009, PLNU was ranked 28th in the nation among master’s level institutions for the percentage of undergraduates participating in study abroad (32%).
The Fermanian School of Business enjoys accreditation from The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).