Nottingham University Business School Rankings
Nottingham University Business School (NUBS) is consistently ranked among the world’s elite business schools and it is among the few in the UK to achieve both EQUIS and AMBA accreditations. The EQUIS accreditation applies to all its campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia.
NUBS offers a portfolio of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees including the BA (Hons) Management Studies, BA (Hons) Industrial Economics, BA (Hons) Industrial Economics with Insurance, MBA, MSc in Entrepreneurship, MSc in Corporate Social Responsibility, MSc in Corporate Strategy & Governance, MSc in Finance and Investment, MSc in International Business, MSc in Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, and so on.
The University has won the 2008-2009 Times Higher Education ‘Entrepreneurial University of the Year’ award.
Rankings and Ratings:
- Nottingham University Business School is ranked 9th for Economics, 13th for Business Studies, and 16th for Accounting & Finance (Complete University Guide 2013).
- Ranked 26th in the UK for business and management studies (Guardian University Guide 2013).
- Ranked among the top business schools in Europe and in the top 100 for MBA Finance (QS 2010/11 Global 200 Top Business Schools Report).
- Nottingham University Business School is ranked 1st in the UK and 45th globally in the Aspen Institute’s 2011-12 ‘Beyond Grey Pinstripes’ Top 100 ranking of business schools and MBA programs that focused on social and environmental impact.
- Placed among the UK’s top 20 business schools by The Times Good University Guide 2012.
- Ranked 94th in the world by The Economist 2011 MBA rankings.
- It was named among the UK’s top 10 universities for the impact of its publications in economics and business by the Times Higher Education (2010).
- In the Research Assessment Exercise 2008, 70% of the School’s research was rated as either ‘internationally excellent’ or ‘world-leading’, ranking it 6th in the UK.
- Nottingham University Business School was ranked 2nd in the UK for career placement success in the FT 2007 European Masters in Management ranking.