Murdoch Business School Ranking
Murdoch Business School at Murdoch University (Australia) is a multi-disciplinary school which covers a diversity of subjects including Accounting, Economics, Finance, Taxation, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Marketing and Management.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Murdoch provides a comprehensive foundation to the key analytical tools required to make sound business decisions. The program can be completed in one year of full-time study or two years via part-time study, depending on individual circumstances.
Murdoch MBA graduates have achieved an employment rate of close to 100 percent of those seeking work.
Ratings and Rankings:
– Murdoch University’s MBA in International Business program, run by the Murdoch Business School, has been ranked in the world’s top 40 (at 18th) by the ranking agency Official MBA Guide.
– Murdoch Business School was awarded 2 palmes in the league of “Good Business Schools with regional influence” by Eduniversal Ranking 2011.
– Murdoch is the only Australian University to have achieved a 5-star rating for Graduate Satisfaction 13 times in the past 15 years (Good Universities Guide 2010).
– The Ranking Web of World Repositories has ranked Murdoch University as 447th out of 1120 worldwide entries, placing it at 18th out of the 34 Australian entries and 1st in Western Australia.
– Murdoch University was ranked 8th nationally for Research Intensity (Teaching and Learning Performance Fund 2007).
– Murdoch was recognised internationally for the quality of its research performance by the highly respected Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s Academic Ranking of World Universities. It was listed in Top 100 Asia Pacific Universities in 2006.