Munich School of Management (LMU Munich) Ranking
The Munich School of Management at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (LMU) Munich is one of the leading institutions of research and teaching on business administration in the German-speaking countries. It offers excellent teaching programs at all levels (bachelor, master, executive master, PhD), and has a strong international orientation and networking.
– Munich School of Management was awarded with 3 palmes in the league of “Excellent Business Schools nationally strong and/or with continental links” by Eduniversal Ranking 2011.
– In the 2012 edition of the World Reputation Ranking compiled by the Times Higher Education magazine, LMU was ranked in 42nd position and rated as the leading German university in the table.
– LMU was ranked 62nd overall in the world and 54th globally for Social Sciences & Management in the QS World University Ranking 2011.
– LMU Munich was ranked 45th overall in the 2011 Times Higher Education World University Ranking.
– In the QS World University Ranking 2010, LMU was ranked 66th place, an improvement of 32 places over the previous year’s list. In the subject-specific ranking for Social Sciences & Management, LMU was the only German representative among the top 40 universities in the world. The assessment criteria used in the QS Ranking include academic reputation, student-faculty ratio, number of citations per faculty member, standing with employers, and the percentage of students and tutors from foreign countries.
– LMU was rated as the best university in Germany and ranked 52nd among the top 100 universities in the world according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) issued by Jiao Tong University in Shanghai (2010).