Glamorgan Business School Rankings
Glamorgan Business School at the University of Glamorgan is one of the largest business schools in Wales (UK), offering a broad range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses such as the BA (Hons) Business and Law, BA (Hons) Business Enterprise, BA (Hons) Human Resource Management, BA (Hons) Marketing, Executive Master of Business Administration, MBA, MSc International Fashion Marketing, MSc International Logistics and Supply Chain Management, MSc Public Relations, and so on.
The MSc International Logistics and Supply Chain Management, MSc International Transport and Logistics, and the MSc Strategic Procurement Management programmes run at the Glamorgan Business School have been accredited by both the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS). The BA (Hons) Marketing is accredited by the world’s leading marketing professional body – the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). The MSc Human Resource Management programme has been accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Glamorgan Business School was ranked 61st nationally for Accounting & Finance and 73rd for Business Studies (Complete University Guide 2013).
- Ranked 78th out of 116 UK institutions for business and management studies (Guardian University Guide 2013).
- Glamorgan Business School was ranked 571st in the world (Ranking Web of World Business Schools, Jan 2012).
- The School was ranked in the top 50 within the UK for Business and Management (Guardian University Guide 2012).
* Note: In April 2013 the University of Glamorgan and the University of Wales, Newport joined to create the University of South Wales.