EMLYON Business School Rankings
Founded in 1872, EMLYON Business School (formerly École de management de Lyon) is a top ranking business schools in France and is affiliated to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Lyon. It is among a select few business schools worldwide to be awarded three international accreditations: EQUIS, AMBA, and the AACSB.
Rankings and Ratings:
– EMLYON Business School was ranked 3rd in France and 15th in Europe in The Economist ranking of Top 100 MBA programmes worldwide (2011).
– Ranked 5th for Master of Science in Management (Financial Times Top 65 Masters in Management Programmes, Sept 2011).
– Rated 2nd Best Business School in France (Challenges 2012 ranking).
– Ranked among the Top 20 European B-Schools (Business Week, March 2011).
– Ranked 3rd for MBA in France, 13th in Europe (FT Global MBA Ranking, Dec 2011).
– Ranked 13th in Europe (Expansion Mexico, Feb 2011).
– Rated as the 4th Best Business School in France (L’Etudiant).
– EMLYON was ranked 44th in CNN Expansion.
– EMLYON Business School was rated 11th in the “Top Non-U.S. One-Year Business Schools” ranking established by the prestigious U.S. magazine Forbes. It is the only French Business School in the very select top 12 Non-U.S. full-time MBAs.
– Ranked 8th in the European Business Schools ranking published by the Financial Times (Top 65 European Business School, Dec 2008).
– In the FT World Business School ranking for executive education (May 2007), EM LYON was ranked 36th in the world in the Top 45 Business Schools and 17th in Europe in the general ranking (Open + Custom). In the “Open Programmes” category EM LYON moved up 7 places from 42nd to 35th in international ranking and joined the Top European 15 rising from the 18th to the 14th ranking in Europe.