Business Schools in Ghana
The following are the top leading business schools in Ghana:
1. University of Ghana Business School – The School has the following academic departments: Department of Accounting; Department of Finance and Banking; Department of Marketing and Customer Management; Department of Operations and Management Information Systems; Department of Organization and Human Resource Management; Department of Public Administration and Health Services Management.
2. KNUST School of Business – The School has an international reputation for its innovative programs. It offers a range of undergraduate to postgraduate courses including the MBA degree and professional courses.
3. University of Cape Coast School of Business – The School of Business in the University of Cape Coast is highly regarded as one of the best business schools in Ghana. It offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in Business. The School has received accreditation from: Institute of Chartered Accountants – (Ghana); Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
4. Central University College – The School of Business Management and Administration (SBMA) at Central University College is a cutting-edge business school, established in 1997 with a mission to provide market-driven academic, professional and practice-oriented business programs.
List of major business schools in Ghana:
- Central University College, Accra
- Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA)
- KNUST School of Business
- University of Cape Coast School of Business
- University of Ghana Business School
- Valley View University
- Sunyani Polytechnic School of Business & Management