Baylor University MBA Ranking
Baylor University’s Hankamer School of Business offers one of the best accredited MBA programs in the United States. The full-time MBA program offers a 16-month accelerated track and a standard 21-month track. Students can concentrate their studies in a particular business discipline, pursue a joint degree or seek a specialization in Healthcare Administration or Entrepreneurship.
- The School received high rankings for its graduate programs in business in the 2013 edition of “America’s Best Graduate Schools” as ranked by U.S.News & World Report. Baylor’s Hankamer School of Business tied with three universities at 64th among the 69 top-rated master’s programs in business accredited by AACSB International. In all, 441 MBA programs were surveyed in fall 2011, with the survey methodology focusing on quality assessment by peers and recruiters, placement success and student selectivity.
- Baylor University’s Executive MBA program is ranked 35th in 2011, up from 39th in 2010, for United States-only based programs, according to the Financial Times’ rankings (2011).
- The Executive MBA program (EMBA) at Hankamer School of Business has been named among the best programs in the world by Bloomberg Businessweek’s 2011 Executive MBA ranking. It is ranked 37th worldwide, and the program, which includes campuses in Dallas and Austin, also ranked 3rd among programs in Texas.
- Ranked No. 25 MBA Healthcare Administration by U.S. News in 2011.
- Hankamer has been named the “Most Innovative Business School” in the southern U.S. by EuropeanCEO magazine.